
Donald Trump’s quiet decision regarding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is believed to have huge ramifications, not only for their life in California but potentially for the entire Royal Family.
President Donald Trump is currently preparing for a grandiose affair as he welcomes King Charles III and Queen Camilla for a historic State Visit to mark the 250th anniversary of American independence, scheduled for April 27.
It will be a massive moment for the King, who will receive the full red-carpet treatment, including lavish banquets, a major speech before Congress, and a massive military parade, despite many soldiers currently being deployed abroad. The red carpet will truly be rolled out for the King and the President’s guests during this monumental 250th-anniversary celebration.
However, that treatment does not apply to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. They are receiving something else entirely from the President. Donald Trump is preparing to drop a “bomb” on the pair shortly after the King’s visit concludes.
The Visa Delay: A Tactical Postponement
It has been confirmed that the Trump administration has decided to quietly delay the release of the report on the debacle surrounding Prince Harry’s US visa. The administration was sued by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank that believes Harry may have lied on his visa application regarding his past drug use. Their suspicions were triggered by Harry’s own admissions in his memoir, Spare.
While the Biden administration previously shielded Harry’s records, Trump — who has openly looked for ways to punish or even deport the Duke — has decided to make the application public.
The Mail explained the tactical nature of this timing: “Hundreds of official documents relating to the case have been identified. In a new court filing in Washington DC made public this week, officials admitted they missed a March target to hand over documents. They said the next update in the case had been postponed until at least June 12—long after the royal trip has safely concluded. The court filing makes no mention of the state visit, but the delay timing will have the effect of avoiding any embarrassment to Harry’s father.”
The “Spare” Truth: Harry’s Drug Admissions
The hundreds of documents set to be released to the public are not good news for Harry and Meghan. These previously sealed files could prove humiliating for the Duke, especially when compared to his candid admissions in Spare.
In his memoir, Harry was surprisingly open about his history with controlled substances: * On Cocaine: “At someone’s house, during a hunting weekend, I’d been offered a line, and I’d done a few more since. It wasn’t much fun… but it did make me feel different.”
- On Marijuana: “Marijuana is different. That actually really did help me.”
- On Psychedelics: “I experimented with them for recreation, but also for therapeutic reasons… they allowed me to see another world where the red mist didn’t exist.”
- On Magic Mushrooms: He recalled a 2016 trip to California, where he ate “black diamond mushroom chocolates” and believed a bathroom bin was staring at him: “I stared at the bin. It stared back. Then it became… a head.”
A Headache for the Hollywood Royals
US immigration law typically asks applicants: “Have you ever violated any law relating to controlled substances?” If Harry answered “No” while his book says “Yes,” he could face charges of visa fraud. Sources speculate that the decision to push the release back until June 12 — safely after King Charles has left American soil — is a terrible signal for Harry. It suggests the Trump administration is clearing the decks of diplomatic tension before moving in for a “legal strike” that could jeopardize Harry’s residency.
Trump’s Quiet Strike: Protecting the King, Exposing the Son
By ensuring the documents remain sealed during the 250th-anniversary festivities, Trump is showing respect to the Monarch while simultaneously preparing a public trial for the son. For Harry and Meghan, these private documents becoming public record will be more than a headache — it could be the first step toward a forced exit from their California sanctuary, which would be bad news to his estranged brother, Prince William, who has always told the Duke to stop oversharing his grievances and wild life experiences.
Prince Harry’s Only Hope
While Charles III is expected to maintain strict diplomatic neutrality during his historic state visit, sources speculate he may use a private audience with President Trump to discreetly urge “family stability” regarding Harry’s precarious residency.
His Majesty has made it clear that Harry and Meghan should remain in the US and continue to be private citizens. In other words, they are not wanted in the Monarchy.
However, given Trump’s public stance on the “Spare” drug revelations and his well-documented disdain for Meghan Markle, any royal intervention risks being seen as an interference in American law, potentially leaving the King powerless to stop the June document release.





