
King Charles III believes that if his family does not listen to his advice and warnings, they will have to live with the consequences. Case in point: Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The pair is currently embroiled in a self-made scandal that could have been avoided if only they had listened to King Charles’s warning.
It has been confirmed, according to the latest reports, that Prince William and Kate Middleton have chosen yet another “forever home” for their family, as per the Daily Mail.
According to the publication, the heir, his wife, and their three children — Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis — are planning to relocate to Forest Lodge by the end of this year.
The Wales family currently lives in the modest four-bedroom home, Adelaide Cottage, but they feel they have outgrown the property for many reasons. For one, their children are growing older, and two, they require more space to accommodate their large staff.
Prior to this decision, Prince William and Kate Middleton were considering Fort Belvedere, but that plan fell through earlier this year due to a disagreement with King Charles, who firmly opposed the move.
His Majesty was against the idea because Prince William and Princess Kate already have three properties they consider their forever homes: their official residence, Kensington Palace; their country estate, Anmer Hall; and their current Windsor residence, Adelaide Cottage.
King Charles bluntly explained to Prince William and Princess Kate that another move would raise red flags with British taxpayers and anti-royalists.
The Monarch insisted that the renovation and upgrade of the historic home would be too costly and would be another reason to anger the British people.
Despite King Charles’s earlier advice, Prince William has reportedly finalized the selection of Forest Lodge as the next home for his family this year. However, this choice has since created some major drama.
Following the finalization of the Forest Lodge move, it has been confirmed that two families are being evicted from their homes to clear the path for the heir and his spouse.
Even some of Princess Kate and Prince William’s long-term supporters are expressing disgust and saying that the optics are terrible.
The move makes the pair appear privileged and out of touch, especially given Prince William’s statements that he is dedicated to eradicating homelessness in the UK through various programs and initiatives, including “Homewards.”
The Mail revealed: “Two families have been asked to leave their homes so the Prince and Princess of Wales can live in an eight-bedroom mansion, The Mail on Sunday can reveal. The MoS has learnt that earlier this summer two separate families who lived in cottages next to the country mansion were asked to vacate their properties. The cottages, converted from Forest Lodge’s stables, are understood to have been rented out by the Crown Estate, and the tenants are said to have been ‘surprised’ at being asked to leave. It is understood that no eviction notices were served and the tenants have moved to similar or better housing elsewhere in the 4,800-acre Great Park.”
One well-connected source said: “They were told to move out. I guess they were given somewhere else, but they were told they had to move. They were not expecting it. Those houses are very close to the lodge, so they’re not going to want any Tom, Dick or Harry living in those houses if there are going to be royals there.”
Some internet users have pointed to the hypocrisy of the situation, saying that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle would be crucified if they had evicted two families because they suddenly needed a third or fourth luxurious castle to call a “forever home.”
As for King Charles, he has a cold and short response to all of this self-inflicted scandal: “I told you so.” His Majesty has no plans to intervene on behalf of the pair.





