
Prince William and his wife, Kate Middleton, are reportedly in high alarm over the growing speculation surrounding Donald Trump‘s upcoming state visit to the UK.
President Trump is scheduled to be in the UK from September 17 to 19. He will be staying at Windsor Castle as a guest of King Charles III and, probably, Queen Camilla, who may choose to retreat to her personal home, Ray Mill House, for the duration of the visit.
A close source to King Charles, as reported by The Daily Beast, told the publication that he is dreading the trip, fearing that the famously unpredictable Trump will go rogue with an impromptu rant about topics such as immigration, tariffs, or even Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The source suggested that Trump has a variety of controversial subjects at his disposal that could be used to humiliate and belittle the King in his own castle.
However, it is not just His Majesty who has cause for concern. Some reports, such as coverage from The Mirror, allege that Donald Trump may try to make Prince William uncomfortable, or at least put him in an unwinnable position.
Indeed, if the whispers prove to be accurate, Prince William may have been right to flee to Forest Lodge, seeking privacy with his wife and three children.
According to former BBC royal correspondent Jennie Bond, in remarks published by The Mirror, Trump is “salivating” over the prospect of having the elegant and beautiful Kate Middleton in his company. Bond told The Mirror that “Catherine will be the icing on the cake for a man as vain as Donald Trump. To be seen with her will be gold dust in his eyes.”
This is a bitter pill for Prince William to swallow. He is fiercely protective of his wife and is far from thrilled that the President views his spouse as little more than arm candy or a photo opportunity.
In the backdrop of all this are the statements that Donald Trump has made about his late acquaintance, the convicted pedophile and sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein. Trump reportedly claimed in public remarks, as cited by several media outlets, that Epstein “stole” young women, including Epstein and Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre, from his Mar-a-Lago club’s spa.
Virginia Giuffre’s family has expressed deep shock over the comments. In a statement provided to The Guardian, Giuffre’s family said it was “shocking to hear President Trump invoke our sister and say that he was aware that Virginia had been ‘stolen’ from Mar-a-Lago.”
The family added that the comments from Trump raise painful and alarming questions about how much he knew about the late sex offender’s actions. According to media reports, Giuffre died by suicide in April after enduring years of death threats and financial ruin for speaking out.
With this development, Prince William and Princess Kate might not want to be associated with this company. Kate could follow Meghan Markle’s example, who missed meetings with Trump while on maternity leave in June and December 201.9.
Kate could cite her ongoing recuperation and the need to be with her children as they prepare for the new school year. Princess Kate can also blame the workload that comes with renovating and relocating a multi-million dollar property before Christmas. The world will surely understand.





