Donald Trump Unleashes Iran Strikes After Chilling Family Coffin Threat

Donald Trump Rudy Giuliani Stolen Election

A large propaganda billboard in Tehran shows President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, and their children above coffins draped with American flags. This image has become more troubling as the United States begins new military strikes against Iran.

When the billboard first appeared in Palestine Square, it seemed like a familiar show of defiance from Tehran — part warning to Washington, part rallying cry for the Iranian public. But as missiles fly, American forces strike back, and Saudi Arabia becomes more deeply involved, the display has become a grim symbol of a crisis with no clear diplomatic exit.

On Wednesday evening, U.S. Central Command said that American forces had started new strikes inside Iran. The operation began soon after Trump promised that Tehran would be hit “very hard” for launching ballistic missiles at American troops in Jordan.

Iran’s ‘Blood for Blood’ Billboard Targets the Entire Trump Family

The enormous Palestine Square installation portrays Trump alongside Melania and his five children: Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Tiffany Trump and Barron Trump.

The White House is shown behind the Trump family. Below them, a row of coffins covered with American flags is visible, with the words “Blood for Blood” written clearly across the billboard.

The billboard was put up on a government building in a key public area in central Tehran. Photos show the message in both Persian and English, showing that it was meant for people outside Iran as well.

Many see the mural as a message of revenge after the February 28 U.S.-Israeli strikes that killed Iran’s former supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and several of his relatives, including a daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, and infant granddaughter.

While the billboard is not an official assassination order, its images make Tehran’s propaganda campaign very personal. Instead of focusing only on Trump or his top officials, the display includes his wife and children in the conflict.

Donald Trump Promises Iran Will Be Hit ‘Very Hard’

Now, the debate over the billboard has been overshadowed by a new and dangerous round of direct military action.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said it launched several ballistic missiles at the Muwaffaq Salti Air Base and another U.S. military site in Jordan. The U.S. military said that several missiles were intercepted.

At the White House, Trump said Iran had already apologized for the attack, but he made it clear that the U.S. would still respond.

“They’ve already apologized, but, you know, we got to smack them a little bit,” Trump told reporters.

“It’s our turn, and we’ll see if we get there with an agreement at some point. But we’re going to hit them very hard.”

A few hours later, CENTCOM said that U.S. airstrikes in Iran started at 8 p.m. Eastern time. The military called the operation a “powerful response” to Iran’s attacks on American forces in the Middle East. Details about the targets and damage were not released right away.

U.S.-Iran Conflict Spreads Across Jordan, Iraq and Egypt

The new American strikes came after another major escalation that involved Saudi Arabia.

U.S. and Saudi fighter jets together attacked logistics and weapons sites used by Iran-backed militias in eastern Iraq. CENTCOM said these strikes came after more than 30 drone attacks by the IRGC on American forces and Saudi energy sites over three days.

This was Saudi Arabia’s most visible military involvement in the conflict so far and raised concerns that the war could spread beyond the usual tensions between Washington, Tehran, and Israel.

The situation became more dangerous when drone strikes caused fires on two natural-gas ships at Egypt’s port of Damietta. One ship was said to be a U.S.-owned floating storage facility. It was not clear who was responsible, and no injuries were reported.

Trump said he was informed about the tanker incident, calling it “a little more of the same” and saying the situation would be “straightening out.”

Play

Tehran Escalates Propaganda With ‘We Kill Trump’ Displays

The billboard in Palestine Square is not the only message of its kind.

Another large display in Tehran’s Enghelab Square showed Trump lying in an open black coffin. The words “We Kill Trump” were written on the image in both Persian and English.

At Ali Khamenei’s funeral, other posters showed Trump, Vice President JD Vance, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu inside rifle crosshairs. Some posters had slogans saying “there will be blood.”

During the funeral procession, people burned American and British flags, held signs calling for Trump’s death, and threw stones at a billboard that showed a bullet aimed at the president’s head.

These images are part of a larger propaganda campaign that frames retaliation as a national and religious duty. But this also makes it harder for Iranian leaders to explain any future talks with the same U.S. administration they are now showing as an enemy.

Play

Mojtaba Khamenei Vows Revenge Against Iran’s Enemies

Iran’s new supreme leader, Ayatollah Mojtaba Khamenei, has supported the call for revenge in written statements released under his name.

Mojtaba became leader after his father was killed in the February strike, but he has not appeared in public since then. Reports say he was also injured in the attack and has only sent written messages, not photos, videos, or public speeches.

In one message, the new leader said that avenging his father is the will of the Iranian people and “must inevitably” happen.

He also warned that those blamed for the strikes would take “the wish for a peaceful death in bed” with them to their graves.

His words reinforce the message Tehran is already sending through its public displays: revenge is coming, and those held responsible will not be allowed to escape it.

Play

Trump Weighs Diplomacy, Economic Pressure, and a Massive Attack

Even with the ongoing strikes, Trump has not fully ruled out diplomacy.

In his latest meeting with Netanyahu, the two leaders reportedly talked about three main options for dealing with Iran: making a deal, keeping up economic pressure and maritime limits, or starting a much bigger military attack.

A senior Israeli official said Trump would make the final decision and denied that Netanyahu had directly pushed for more military action.

Still, the chance for quick negotiations seems less likely. U.S. officials admit that diplomacy is not moving forward, while Iranian officials deny that Tehran is urgently looking for a new deal.

This leaves the United States and Iran stuck in another cycle of attacks, retaliation, and brief pauses.

The Trump family billboard was meant to show Iran’s desire for revenge. Now, as American planes strike Iranian targets and Tehran attacks U.S. positions in the region, the display seems less like propaganda and more like a warning as the conflict moves closer to a larger war.

Play

Recommended For You

Leave a Reply