Police Share Disturbing New Information About FedEx Warehouse Shooter Brandon Hole

Brandon Hole Indianapolis FedEx Warehouse Shooter

More details are coming out about gunman Brandon Hole, the mass murderer who took the lives of eight people.

According to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD), in March 2020, Hole visited multiple White supremacist websites.

His mother told the police that she was concerned about her son’s mental health and behavior after buying a gun.

She confessed: “He was going to point a recently purchased shotgun at police officers so they would shoot him.”

The mother also stated that she feared for her life which prompted officers to detain Hole, take the gun, and place him on an immediate mental health temporary hold.

When police attempted to put handcuffs on him to transport him to a hospital and as Hole was being placed in handcuffs, he became anxious and said: “Please just turn the power strip off on my computer, and I don’t want anyone to see what’s on it.”

Eight people have been confirmed dead after gunman Brandon Hole opened fire at a FedEx operations center in Indianapolis on Thursday night.

The gunman entered the parking lot at the facility, located not far from Indianapolis Airport, at around 11 p.m. on Thursday, April 15. He immediately began shooting, according to police and eyewitnesses.

The violent shooting spree lasted no more than two minutes, said police, but resulted in the death of at least eight people and hospitalized a further five — including one who is suffering from critical injuries.

When police arrived at the scene, the gunman turned his weapon on himself and took his own life.

He had made his way through the parking lot and entered the main warehouse but did not get very far into the building before police officers arrived.

The motive for the horrific shooting is not yet known, but some staff members at the FedEx warehouse were quick to point out that he was an employee who may have been trying to target the manager.

Police have said there had been no disturbances beforehand, which may indicate what the motive was.

The body of the murderer was found at 11:23 p.m, police reported. According to police, Brandon Hole did not enter through the main security area, where staff must show identification and pass through metal detectors before starting work.

Once inside the warehouse, workers must lock away their phones — a policy that prevented people from contacting emergency services or letting their families and friends know they were safe.

FedEx says they are revisiting the no-phone policy following the devastating attack.

CEO Frederick Smith expressed his “deepest sympathies” through a statement issued in the hours after the “senseless act of violence.”


Recommended For You