Meghan Markle Is Slammed For Leaking Her First Kind Gesture Towards Kate Middleton After Humiliating Her During Oprah Winfrey Interview

Meghan Markle Prince Harry Gesture Towards Kate Middleton Prince William Tenth Wedding Anniversary

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle happily confirmed to the world that they had “privately” extended their congratulations to Prince William, 38, and Kate Middleton, 39, as they celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary.

While other royal family members, including Queen Elizabeth II, took to social media to send well wishes to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their major milestone, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle opted to leak the news via their spokesperson.

A spokesperson for the Sussexes confirmed the kind gesture to The Daily Beast.

The representative explained that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex reached out to Prince William and his wife but did not reveal the content of the message.

This is the first olive branch that Meghan Markle has extended to Kate Midleton since the controversial interview with Oprah Winfrey.

The former actress humiliated the Duchess of Cambridge by saying that she made her cry ahead of her royal wedding to Prince Harry.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been slammed and called “hypocritical” for their bizarre decision to leak that information to the media.

Royal author Phil Dampier said the power couple’s move looked “manipulated and contrived” and added: “Instead, they relied on their spokespeople leaking out the fact they sent a message. The Queen and Prince Charles made their messages of congratulations to William and Kate on their tenth anniversary in public, so why didn’t Harry and Meghan?”

Dampier went on to say the Sussexes should “stop playing the victim and stop playing on their royal connections by leaking stories while pleading for privacy.”

Leaks about Prince Harry’s recent visit to the UK for his grandfather, Prince Philip‘s funeral started as soon as he arrived back in the US, according to a reporter.

Reporter Charlie Rae said that the Duke of Sussex had “hardly” set foot back on American soil before leaks about his visit started, including to PEOPLE magazine.

Prince Harry traveled from California to London for the funeral of the Duke of Edinburgh last month, which took place at St George’s Chapel within the grounds of the Windsor estate.

He had made the trip without his wife, Meghan Markle, who is heavily pregnant with their second child and remained at home in Montecito, California with their son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
, 1.

Charlie Rae spoke to radio host Kevin O’Sullivan about the royal family’s apprehension to hold talks with the Sussexes since they are concerned about leaks to the media in the US.

Just weeks ago, reports that Prince Harry had been engaged in “unproductive” talks with his father, Prince Charles, emerged from US TV host Gayle King, causing worry among some members of the royal family that insiders were leaking the information to the US press.

O’Sullivan said that the royal family “know” that any conversations “will end up somewhere on the US media.”

O’Sullivan added it is clear that the royal family is “still at war,” with Charlie Rae agreeing and referencing the news of Meghan Markle’s private Zoom conversation with the Queen before the funeral of Prince Philip earlier this year.

Prince Harry landed back in the US after a nine-day stay in the UK.

In June, he is expected to return for the unveiling of a statue to his late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, who would have been celebrating her 60th birthday on July 1 this year.

Conversations

Recommended For You