Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been reportedly left with no UK address to receive mail after Prince Charles withdrew his financial support from the previous arrangements.
The Sussexes are currently living in California, where they settled last summer following their bombshell announcement that they were stepping back as senior members of the royal family.
Since then, they have continued to receive mail sent to the Correspondence Section at Clarence House — the official UK residence of Harry’s father, the Prince of Wales.
There are thought to be just four staff members who handle thousands of letters each month which are sent to Prince Charles, Camilla Parker-Bowles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The news comes amid confirmation that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will not be returning as working members of the royal family.
A source revealed that they have not yet identified a new arrangement for receiving correspondence but are hoping to do so by the end of March.
The couple is expecting their second child, at which point they are likely to receive an influx of well wishes and congratulations from fans around the world.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will talk about their personal journeys with TV chat show host Oprah Winfrey in an interview due to be aired on Sunday, March 7th in the US.
The 2-hour CBS special will be shown just days after Prince Harry spoke to James Corden on The Late Late Show, where he discussed “stepping down” rather than “stepping back” from his position in the royal family.
Opening up about struggles with his mental health in the “toxic” environment, Prince Harry said he needed to take his family out of the situation but will remain in “public service” for the rest of his life.
He told James Corden: “It was never walking away. It was stepping back rather than stepping down. It was a really difficult environment, as I think a lot of people saw. We all know what the British press can be like, and it was destroying my mental health. I was like, ‘this is toxic.'”
Prince Harry added: “So I did what any husband and what any father would do – I needed to get my family out of here. But we never walked away, and as far as I’m concerned, whatever decisions are made on that side, I will never walk away. I will always be contributing, my life is public service, so wherever I am in the world, it is going to be the same thing.”
The power couple seems interested in building a media empire in America.